Skip to main content

Where I have most resonated with.

Hello, to whomever is reading this. My name is Paulo Yarisantos, a Filipino Australian immigrant living in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. I am a beatmaker/musician & producer & part time blogger (when I can) and a seeker of God's living waters within the human soul. This blog is totally run by me and the thoughts are inspired by what I firmly believe in based on experience, starting with the littlest observations before these 'thoughts' begin manifesting themselves. Its just a matter of clarity before one can truly interpret the things I write about. So feel free to scroll through. The following tracks represent where I have been at creatively using minimum technology all completed & mixed using freeware plugins and general production techniques. Quite the outcome production-wise and here are the sum of some of my favourite pieces I collaborated and completed both by myself and with the help of others. Sound results, great work for general media presentations (i.e, sync/licensing, film, tv & ads, etc) I have a lot of similar ready material available both released and unreleased so don't hesitate to contact me about them. Email: landlinemusicgroup@gmail.com Regards, Paulo Yarisantos (blog manager)

Comments

  1. Love that quote about art Paulo - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What the technology surge means to the creative.

You've heard it before but it doesn't mean we all get the final picture. For the creative arts industry & record business, technology advancement has dictated our attitudes to our craft & what limits we put on our practice/s. For the artist, its been a great step up in terms of access to recording technologies not needing to much more than a soundcard & a computer. But, what it meant for the business is an out-pour of recorded works that diminished in demand strictly due to volume. Hence, the lack of what the current demand is also dictated the worth of even the best of artists in the recording industry that led to under-valued price tags just so streaming platforms can get their feed. That's ok with me for I have only really knew how to get by doing my own thing. But to the greats, its big business lost. & now, we all have grown to accept it. & it breaks 'fairness & due credit' where its due & really sad to have functioned on the dragon&

Assess your fears & redirect the course of your life.

The business of doing & simple daily practices that enhances productivity.

What's productivity? How do you define its measure? How do you view it based on your priorities? What decides where you put your focus, time & energies on? These questions are what we most often quietly ask ourselves in our subconscious though often times, due to debris, fail to hear our most distinct voices as we are choked by the things & concerns of this world. My field of interest (sometimes a little obsessive, which is ok), being the general creative industries, specifically in music, its very difficult to see things as they appear & personally, I pray everyday to gain clarity within it all as a daily creative. We are in the age of free media, & for the musician, that's generally not what we want. Its not reasonable to pursue the record industry due to exhausted business models caused by the internet. On the other hand, its the most important thing in my life, though however questionable. Not because there's no income from it, but just because of the bu