Skip to main content

What did the pauper do with the business?

Well, if I had to ask myself this question as a musician, you would probably be distressed. Why? Because I fall into just another category of prodigal nature. I admit to it. The first thing you can advice to hypocracy in your own life. Yet, if you dig deep enough, if you can swallow your pride, you will find all things ugly enough to make you believe without self-convincing. The moment you do this, you will welcome the first step to advancement in a godly-sense. You may even feel a little enlightened. Relax for a little while, bliss only lasts for a little while. Insight is the only thing that separates a gentle like person to an overbearing thief. You don't have to stay that way if you didn't want to but wisdom comes to people who take on & follow their convictions. We now live in such an impersonal age where true emotion is ignored & knowledge is no longer information. Governments are on peace treaties simply because they have no choice but to collaborate. Been happening for a while, but now more evident in local policies which means your local town/s are feeling the weight. A tired world it is, but as a member of community & a global society, don't you think its time to digress, look up to your heroes & re-asses & re-evaluate why we do our worst & expect the best. Its a tired road, yet what surprises me more are the old wheels are still in motion. I have heard a lot from people I look up to that you need to tread the path where there is none. If you were to knuckle down & think about it clearly, makes a lot more sense than being beat up all the time. Though this very concept could be the very thing that can cover your liberty. The very thing that can enable you to look past your careers & professions to a calling for internal change of outlook & perspective directing you to do things with a greater sense of true fulfilment. Gives you a new code of reference & ethics & that alone is enough & sold it for me to travel this path that is less travelled. What did the pauper do with HIS business? Nothing yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I have most resonated with.

Hello, to whomever is reading this. My name is Paulo Yarisantos, a Filipino Australian immigrant living in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. I am a beatmaker/musician & producer & part time blogger (when I can) and a seeker of God's living waters within the human soul. This blog is totally run by me and the thoughts are inspired by what I firmly believe in based on experience, starting with the littlest observations before these 'thoughts' begin manifesting themselves. Its just a matter of clarity before one can truly interpret the things I write about. So feel free to scroll through. The following tracks represent where I have been at creatively using minimum technology all completed & mixed using freeware plugins and general production techniques. Quite the outcome production-wise and here are the sum of some of my favourite pieces I collaborated and completed both by myself and with the help of others. Sound results, great work for general media presentatio…

Interpreting where its all seemingly going.

Already we are bringing the scars & history of pain with ourselves as we begin to enter this current present year. For most people in most countries, not inclusive of economic status, the questions are at us. I feel it, & i sense its urgency. I have no idea what this year means for the worker, the office staff & your daily play of politics and rat race. That i can guarantee you will never ever change. Just our methodology probably needs to as these cards have gone on forever. & reform has been the basis of our motivations. The shoes are the same, coloured with the same stains, though everybody loves a new pair. Clothes too, as well as a holiday 'working'. I have grown up in the western world for more than half of my life and the sun shines a little brighter where I am. & its been a real situation to go with & code a life by. Very privileged being able to enjoy what i do & most of all the life I live. I make beats the same way as anybody out there so…

Recording post big budgets.

Songwriting & overall music production has given its participants something to bargain with. Given relatively lesser costs to access recording set ups & quality equipment is handed & that recording techniques through the computer generated production medium has given us what is all needed for grasping how the recording process & processes of producing music gives a clear limitless capacity et al for the starter to access this wonderful advancement in creating & recording music. Internet workshops have all the more cleared up issues on techniques covering methods for musicians at every level you can think of. & the answers for the creative no longer is a question due to technological availability & now all depends a subject to the individuals interpretation of the maker him/herself. Traditional methods just like most of the elements in recording/processing music are also subject to technological change where you no longer needed a G6 Ssl compressor to come u…